cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with printing avery labels on PIXMA MG2120 Printer

vwilson87
Contributor

I am trying to print avery labels on my PIXMA MG2120 but I keep getting the E for error indictator on the printer. Is their anyone that knows how to fix this issue?

10 REPLIES 10

Danny

Hi, vwilson87!

Thanks for posting!  Error messages are usually accompanied by a number.  Please let us know that number along with any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

it says E02

Greetings,

This is a "no paper' or paper does not feed related error.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART114132

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

vwilson87
Contributor

Hi I have the pixma mg2120 & I am having the hardest time getting the printer to print on my Avery label paper. It will print just fine on the standard paper but not the label paper. Please help.

Hi vwilson87,

When you attempt to print, does an error appear on the display of your PIXMA MG2120?  If so, what error appears?

What is the product number of the Avery labels that you are using?

What version of Windows is installed on your computer?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

it displays E02 & i am using the Avery shipping labels 18126 & template 5126. Im not sure what version of windows I am using.

Hi vwilson87,

What is the actual size of the whole sheet that is being loaded into your printer?

Are the 18126 labels on a 8.5" x 11" (letter) sized paper?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

its Avery Internet Shipping Labels 5 1/2 x 8 1/2

18126 labels

I finally figured it out. Thank You.

Announcements