cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiny piece fell off while cleaning

SavedByGrace
Apprentice

I stuck a cleaning utensil with a cloth on it into where one puts the papers to copy, feeder at the top of the machine. Suddenly a small little white flipper-type plastic piece was loose in the feeder. I can't seem to get to anywhere it might need to be reattached. Any suggestions? Thanks!

piece from MX922.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, SavedByGrace!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Sorry, I thought I was requesting support in the forum for my specific printer. I have a PIXMA MX922.

Hi SavedByGrace,

Because a part fell out, your PIXMA MX922 would require service.

If you purchased your PIXMA MX922 within the past year, please conntact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

If was purchased greater than a year ago, your PIXMA MX922 is out of warranty. You are eligible for Canon's Upgrade Program.  This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service, or for some reason are incompatible with a new or upgraded system.  This option allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a replacement product, discounted from the list price.

To help you get up and running quickly, we also offer free standard shipping (if the order is completed by 12:30PM ET).  If you would like to take part in this option, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 seven days a week, 8am to Midnight.  Let them know you have been working with technical support and the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements