cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9520 Invisible

User1
Apprentice

The reason i bought this machine over another epson which was awesome by the way..... was because customer support was in USA. To read the thread on your post and see the customer service agent said your maching is not supported and referred you overseas where you did not get a repsonse is crazy. CANON this is my first CANON printer! DID YOU READ THE SOLUTION THIS USER HAD TO GO THROUGH? You should be compensating them for their time and sending them a better product. I'll get in line behind them. I purchased a TS9520 and it prints a test page only to render itself immediately invisible

during the printing procss from any other application including another print test page. 

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, User1!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof) and what kind of method your printer and computer use to communicate with each other (USB, Wi-Fi, etc.). That and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements