I was printing an this morning and it was printing fine through the main cassette. I chose another item to put in cue and suddenly it all started to print from the rear tray. Of course, I received a message no paper as I only print photos from that location. I cancelled printing chose to print again and selected what to print and it shows selection, but the size is grayed out. No matter what I do it tries to print from rear tray. I have checked settings shows TS9100 default paper letter. I am using a mac with Monterey 12.2.1.
Please follow these steps:
1. Please tap the gear icon on the bottom of your PIXMA TS9120's display.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Device Settings.
4. Scroll down the list and tap Feed settings.
5. Tap Register paper information.
6. Tap the cassette section and select the paper type and size of the paper that you have loaded in the cassette.
7. Tap Register.
When that is complete, please follow these steps:
1. Open your item that you wish to print.
2. Click on File and then Print.
3. Click Show Details.
4. Select your paper from the Paper Size drop down menu.
5. Select Media & Quality from the drop down menu.
6. Select your type of paper from the Media Type drop down menu.
7. Choose Cassette from the Paper Source menu.
Please attempt to print.
09/26/2023: New firmware updates are available.
08/18/2023: Canon EOS R5 C training series is released.
07/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/18/2023: New firmware updates are available.
03/30/2023: New firmware updates are available.