cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS8322 - new cartidges, won't print blue unless I run a test page first (now printing gray... OMG!!)

jeffk
Apprentice

I'm pretty close to throwing this piece of garbage out the window. I rarely use it, but in the last 6 weeks I've put in two new sets of ink cartridges.

If we try to print more than 2 pages in color then it starts to not print some colors, mostly blues. Giving a lot of red and yellow. I thought maybe we ran out of ink, then I starting moving from draft settings to high quality which worked for a while, but now its back to not printing blues.

I ran a few test pages, and then all of the sudden it was working fine again. Until my wife needed to print 10 pages... page 3... starting not printing blue again.

I have no idea why its such a pain. 

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please click HERE for the steps to print a nozzle check directly from the printer. Once it prints, click the link in step 7 to compare your nozzle check to the sample? You can take a picture of the nozzle check and add it to your reply or let us know if they look the same or what is different. 

We look forward to your reply. 

jeffk
Apprentice

The yellow on the nozzle print check needed to be cleaned twice. Looks like that did the trick. Thank you very much.

jeffk
Apprentice

So it jammed again, had to run the nozzle test page twice ... because now its just printing in grayscale. After the 2nd nozzle test its printing color

Announcements