cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS3429 flashing green and orange lights.

quicksilver53
Apprentice

Hello. I have recently moved and set up my printer on a new wireless network. I printed 3 pages and it worked well. The next day I went to print some files and I got the lights flashing. I have pulled out both of the ink cartridges which are full. One is new a d the black is nearly new. There is wet ink on the head. I removed them several times and get the same flashing lights.  An anyone offer any help or suggestions? Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

rs-eos
Elite

Do you happen to know how many flashes of the lights occur? Depending upon if it's 2, 3, etc, that will point to a particular error condition that can be looked up in the manual.   From the sounds of it, something got shifted or isn't in its required position.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

Hi. Sorry for the late reply. The lights flash 8 times before starting to flash again.

The User Manual doesn't have a section to describe what 8 flashes would mean.   It does mention that there should be an error code shown on the printer's LCD panel.    You'd have to call up Canon Support in order to find out what to do.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

Hi. I just powered it back on. I spit out one sheet of paper and the green and orange light are on but not flashing. I get this displayedin my LCD panel (05E).

Announcements