cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS3122 won't print after changing cartridge

sharlee
Contributor

Lots of problems since last Spring, but I love my printer. I changed my color cartridge and now has refused to print. Help! Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

StevenMOD

Hi, sharlee!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know if you're experiencing any error messages on either your printer or your computer. That, and any additional details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

There is an orange light next to the "triangle". The window on the printer is blank. I tried to reload drivers for Win 11, but it was halted saying check the printer - plugged in, etc. It is totally connected. Trouble I had last spring had to do with drivers. I reinstalled back then and was ok to print. The problem reoccurred after I changed the color cartridge. 

Hi,

I recommend performing a reset of the printer. While the printer is on, unplug the power cord from the printer. While the power is off, press the power button 5 times. After 60 seconds plug the power cord back in and power on the printer.

If the issue persists, please take a picture of the color ink cartridge and attach it to your reply. 

I will take a pic of it, but it is a Canon CL-244 Fine Cartridge.

The cartridge is Canon CL-244 fine cartridge 244 color.

Announcements