cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS 3122 will not print from computer (HP Slim Desktop)

FarmerHR
Contributor

With the help of this community, the Canon TS 3122 is fully installed.  Went through the 4 steps and got a message that it was ready to print.  When I try to print from the computer nothing happens.  When installing the printer, it went through the alighment, and a whole bunch of programs, etc and said that the installation was complete and start printing. I think the computer and printer are communicating because was able to get through the installation. I went to the control panel and the printer, drivers etc are there.  Have tried a whole bunch of ways to start the printing from the computer but nothing happens.  Have checked power, USB cord, paper, power etc and everything is ok. Have set the TS 3122printer as the default printer.

Can you help me figure out what to do next to get the computer/printer combination to work ?

Posted earlier to get help with installing the printer on this forum and it was successful.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me..

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, FarmerHR!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi Danny,

Thank you for your reply..

The computer is a new HP Slim Desktop.  It came with windows 10.  However; during the installation they offered a Windows 11 update.  I checked on the download, but I am not sure the Windows 11 downloaded.  I could tell no difference after pushing the download button.

I really appreciate any help you can give me.  If there is anything else I need to do just ask. Thank you again.

John H.

Some additional information.  When I try to print from the computer, the printer makes a short noise like it is trying to do something.  However; nothing happens.  Have checked the print queue for the printer and then is nothing there.

I have been working on this for two months and really need some help.

Thank You !

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements