cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanner Issues

Hendrieka
Apprentice

Good day ,

i would like to enquire about my printer scanner combo , so im trying to scan multiple documents and everytime my Printer says do not open document Cover so it does scan but only on the platen , i have tried to change the settings at the scanner setting but still no luck it does not even give me a option to change to document feeder it only given Platen , i have re download the scanner and printer hardware and switched off my device and still no luck i need to scan multiple documents , so i need to scan this to the document feeder ; 

the Printer i have is Canon Pixma MG2540S

Thank you .

1 REPLY 1

StevenMOD

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements