cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse printing order when copying multiple pages?

HPGLinda
Contributor

My boss often wants to copy multi-page documents using the ADF and copy mode. Since the feeder takes the pages from the top, the copies end up in reverse order. Is there any setting that would make the copies come out in the same order as the original?  ( I know you could scan them all and then print, but he doesn't want to do that.) 

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, HPGLinda!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which model of printer you're using, which operating system is on the computer that's talking to it, and which applications you're trying to print from. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

The printer I'm using is a Pixma MX 452. We use Windows 7 and Vista. However, I don't think that what he wants to do has anything to do with the operating system. I'm talking about making copies directly on the printer, by putting a multi-page document in the ADF. He wants the copies to come out in the same order as the original document, instead of in reverse order. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements