cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacing the Canon Pixma MG5320

jnolan2084
Apprentice

The MG5320 was the best printer I've ever had but it died after only owning it for a year. I got a B200 error and then it totally died and won't power up. I called tech support and they said I would need to replace it as it is probably the print head and they are expensive to repair. I guess this model has been discontinued and I am looking for a similar model and I especially need a rear feeder as I mostly use card stock and photo paper. A copier and scanner would be nice but I don't need a fax. BTW, I got the MG5320 at Best Buy on clearance (I guess because it was discontinued) for $49 so I guess I got my money's worth but am still dissappointed that a good name brand like Canon would die after only one year. 

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi jnolan2084,

So we can provide the best recommendation, please reply with the following information:

1.  What is the largest size paper you will need to print from the unit?

2.  What is the heaviest weight (in lbs) of paper (or cardstock) that you plan on using in the printer?

3.  Will you need the ability to have the printer interface with an iPad, iPhone or Android device?

We look forward to hearing from you!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
click here to view the gallery
Announcements