cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can someone help me with an error message I keep getting reg. my printer?

Debbie2
Apprentice

Hello. I am new to this community.  I have a question about my printer and a certain error message.  Could you tell me if there is someone in particular that I could ask this question to?  Thank you.  

Deb

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Debbie2.

The B200 error typically indicates a problem requiring service. If the printer was purchased within the past year, and you're located in the U.S., then the printer is still within warranty.  Create or log into a Canon Account and register your printer HERE for your personalized support options.

If you're located in the U.S. and the printer was purchased more than one year ago, I can offer the Canon Upgrade Program, a one-time discount on the purchase of a replacement printer directly through Canon U.S.A., and comes with free ground shipping.  If you're interested, you may call one of our phone-based Canon Direct agents at (866) 443-8002. Please keep in mind, you are under no obligation to take advantage of this offer immediately to gain the information.

If you're located outside of the U.S., you may find your local branch of Canon using the map on the Canon Global website: http://global.canon/en/support/  Your local branch of Canon will be able to provide you with your support options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, Deb!  Please let us know what Canon product you own and the problem you're encountering.  The more details you can provide, the easier it'll be for the community and our product experts to help you.

We look forward to your reply!

Hi Danny.  Thanks so much for replying back.  I have a Canon Pixma MX922 printer.

So, I removed printhead about 9 mos. ago and cleaned it.  Put it all back together and over the months it have not really printed out properly like before, since I cleaned it.  When I print out text, it some words in lines look like words printing double over each other, lines are squiggly; just never really a clean crisp copy.  Its funny, say I type a letter, and say I choose the color "purple" as the color of the text.  WhenI print that out it prints out perfectly.  It is only the "black" ink that prints out totally weird.  Also, I can print a few things, and now every day the error message comes up on my printer, Support Code B200, an error has occured, turn off your printer, unplug, and contact your service center.  I can't tell you how many times I have done this, but now every day this happens. It has been a great printer.  I would love to fix it if I can. Should I try to clean the printhead again, or do I need to purchase a new computer.  Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Deb 

Hi Debbie2.

The B200 error typically indicates a problem requiring service. If the printer was purchased within the past year, and you're located in the U.S., then the printer is still within warranty.  Create or log into a Canon Account and register your printer HERE for your personalized support options.

If you're located in the U.S. and the printer was purchased more than one year ago, I can offer the Canon Upgrade Program, a one-time discount on the purchase of a replacement printer directly through Canon U.S.A., and comes with free ground shipping.  If you're interested, you may call one of our phone-based Canon Direct agents at (866) 443-8002. Please keep in mind, you are under no obligation to take advantage of this offer immediately to gain the information.

If you're located outside of the U.S., you may find your local branch of Canon using the map on the Canon Global website: http://global.canon/en/support/  Your local branch of Canon will be able to provide you with your support options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements