cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Pixma MG7520 Vertical banding(?). See photo. Suggestions to fix this issue?

Pimasheba
Apprentice

Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 7.11.04 PM.png

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

So we can better assist you, please let us know if you performed a nozzle cleaning or deep cleaning. If possible, please print a nozzle check and attach a picture of it to your reply. 

We look forward to hearing back from you. 

Pimasheba
Apprentice

Thanks for getting back to me on this. I really appreciate it! I ran a nozzle check as requested and have included 2 photosIMG_3339.JPGIMG_3341.jpg. It all looks normal and okay EXCEPT for the black (BK) reading which clearly shows corruption with white streaks running left to right. I suspect that is the culprit. Also, on on a YouTube site I was a video where posters were cleaning the small "tape" (I forgot what they called it) that runs the length of the printer which, I believe, tells the printer where to stop and go. Several cleaned it with alcohol wipes, or windex. Do you suggest this be done? It does appear to have some stains on it. Thanks, and I will await your reply.

Hi,

Please click HERE for the steps to clean the encoder strip inside the printer. After that is done, try another nozzle check. 

We look forward to your reply. 

Pimasheba
Apprentice

I recently replied and included some photos of nozzle check and color and b/w bars. Haven't heard back - just want to make sure my photos got through to you. Thanks

click here to view the gallery
Announcements