cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing red not black

RuneFick
Apprentice

Our Canon TS8050 printer is suddenly printing red lines instead of black. Why?

There's no error showing on the display and all ink tanks are almost full.

I've replaced all ink tanks with new ones (just to be sure) and I've tried to clean the placeholder (don't know the technical term) where all the tanks are placed with hot water and dried it with paper towels.

But still same weird result.

The attached picture is a greytoned .png picture, so it shouldn't have any colour in it. When I printed the same picture on my neighbors printer (also a Canon TS8050) it came out perfect.

image0.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2

Porcha
Rising Star

Hi,

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, to go: https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Ahh. Ok. Didn't realise you divided the comunity forum into regions. Thought it was the same products.

I'll be heading for the Danish support instead.

Thanks.

Announcements