cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3522: Printer not connecting to apple devices

Mamagermo
Apprentice

I have a 3 year old canon ts3522. Suddenly it stops printing from my 2 iPads and my iPhone. I have tried all the things the site and app tells me to reconnect. My wifi router says it has a strong connection to the printer. I am not having any Wi-Fi issues and it will print from my Dell laptop. I even bought a new canon but it had the same problem so I’m returning it. What should I do?

2 REPLIES 2

Mrs_Garcia1031
Apprentice

I am having the same issue! Have you found a solution yet? I would greatly appreciate it if you could let me know when or if you figure it out. I have been trying to fix my issue but so far I haven’t had any luck. 
Thank you and good luck 

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Mamagermo,

First, please print the network configuration pages.

Please press the information_button.jpg button on your PIXMA TS3522 one time.

3 pages will print.

Please take note of what is listed to the right of 3-2-6 SSID.  That is the name of the Wi-Fi network your PIXMA TS3522 is connected to.  Please open the Settings app on your iPhone / iPad and make sure that your iOS device is connected to the same Wi-Fi name.

Next, please take note of what is listed to the right of 3-2-12 IP Address.

On your iPhone / iPad, please open Safari.  In the address bar of Safari, please enter the IP Address that was listed to the right of 3-2-12 IP Address on the pages that you printed.

Did the printer status appear?

If so, we know that your iOS device can communicate with your TS3522.

If the status appears, at the bottom of Safari, please tap airpint.png.

In the menu that appears, scroll down and tap Print.

In the print window, tap Printer at the top.

Does your TS3500 series appear in the list of printers?

If so, please select it and tap Print in the upper right corner.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements