cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer Cannon MX922 works supper slow

AlisaK
Apprentice

Hi,

I Just purchased new Cannon Pixma MX922 and it's not working properly from the beginning.

When I set to scan it from auto feeder or from glass - it takes 5 minutes to scan a doc, if there is multiple pages in feeder printer takes up to 30 min to scan docs. I am not sure, but I do not think that it should be that way, it should print faster, I tried different configuration like to scan only black and white or to reduce resolution, so it easier for printer, but seems like nothing is working.

Same problem with printing, before it actually starts printing machine itself taking 5 minutes for gods only know what... it's not suppose to be like that.

Could you please recommend me something or should I just return the printer?

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi AlisaK,

What version of Windows or Mac OS X is installed on your computer?

Are you using your PIXMA MX922 with a USB cable or are you using your PIXMA MX922 wirelessly?

Please note, Canon's Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. If this is an urgent support need, please use the link below to reach our friendly Technical Support Team:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/contactus

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements