cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print multiple pages on PIXMA G7020

WalterG
Apprentice

Newbie here. I am trying to print multiple pages on my Pixma G7020. I read the manual. When I place the paper in the chute I hear the little bell as indicated. But when I hit the start button, the status window tells me to place the paper on the platten.  What am I not understanding.  TIA for the help.

7 REPLIES 7

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

So we can best assist you, please let us know what version of Windows or Mac OS you are running. Also, please let us know what program you are printing from. 

We look forward to your reply. 

I have version 10 Windows and I use Microsoft Word.

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi WalterG,

It is not clear as to what you are attempting to perform.

Are you attempting to make a copy by placing the original on your printer and then copying it?
Or are you attempting to print from your computer?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I am attempting to place several pages on the slot on top of the printer (not the platen).

Hi, 

The top feed of the G7020 is for scanning or copying multiple pages not printing. There is a cassette and rear feed where the paper is loaded for printing from a computer. Please click HERE and in step #2 there is a blue link for the cassette and rear feed. This will take you to an article that covers loading the paper. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks. So I guess that printing a multi-page hard copy document is not an option?

david07666
Enthusiast

It sounds like you did not load paper in the cassette.  When printing from the computer (eg, from Word) you need to put paper in the cassette which is at the bottom of the front side of the printer.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements