cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma ts9120 grinding & NOT printing

JLWilder
Apprentice

I have to say I'm really ticked off here.  I use my printer on a daily basis for work and personal use.  I purchased this on based on the reviews I saw on Amazon and plus it was on sale.  Of course, for the first 90 days, It worked like a dream.  Now, of course, it's not.  What it's doing is grinding... badly, almost as if one of the internal gears has moved or slipped.  Yes, I checked for a paper jam, I cannot see one both front loader and rear loader.  I've purchased & reseated a whole new set of ink cartridges to the tune of over $75.00, no dice, still grinding, AND not printing.  I'm at my wit's end.  Fairly brand new printer, needed for work, and I cannot print or for that matter find someone who can repair it.  HELP!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, JLWilder!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

htolly
Apprentice
Mine is doing the same thing and where is all the ink going? Well over $150 in ink because the dang printer won't do diagnostics or cleaning when ink is low. And it just keeps going somewhere but DOES NOT PRINT ANYTHING ON PAPER. I printed pictures in July, then tried in October and the ink was out, just dried up or something. Replaced the ink, and heard this grinding noise on the right side of printer. No one uses or touches the printer but me. I Replaced the ink then and again yesterday and the ink is running low and I've printed nothing. No deep cleaning either. So frustrated. This printer is not cheap!
Announcements