cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma ip6700D

judylala
Apprentice

Hello, new here so hope I am doing this right. My somewhat old ip6700D still works great except color that should be brown comes out green. Not a greenish tint but, for instance, a brown dog comes out vivid green. The other colors are okay. I have replaced the  cartridges, done nozzle cleaning, etc. Nothing helps. I've removed the print head and cleaned it also. When I print the head alignment test, it looks okay except on the second page, the rows that should print black come out green. Auto align always fails. 

Any hope for this printer or is it time for a new one? TIA for any help.

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi judylala,

Based on your post, you have done everything that I would have recommend. This model has been retired so the print head would not be able to be replaced.

You do qualify for the Canon Upgrade Program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase. 

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST. Let them know you have been working with technical support and that the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Announcements