cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS6220 Stuck on "Please Wait Momentarily" Screen

eah
Apprentice

Hi,

I'm trying to printer wirely from my computer to my printer, and I just tried to take it off WiFi to get it to print (it's a wireless printer, but my school's WiFi isn't compatible with the printer, so they recconmened that I get a cable), but now it's stuck on the "please wait momentarily" screen, and it won't shut off and when I unplug it and try again, this problem still happens. 

6 REPLIES 6

StevenMOD

Hi, eah!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thank you for your post!

So that the Community can better assist you, we will need to know exactly what Computer Operating System you have (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x).

Any other details you'd like to give will greatly help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

I'm using Windows 10. It doesn't shut off when I hold the power button. I just pressed that button, it says the "please wait" screen, and it was still saying that when I went to take a shower maybe 30 minutes ago, and I just came back and it's still says "please wait". 

(I don't know what's wrong. It was working perfectly fine at my house before I brought it to school.)

eah
Apprentice

Seriously, can someone help me? I need to print for school, and it's been stuck on that screen for upwards of an hour.

Greetings,

"Please Wait Momentarily"

Check that the paper try or feed is properly inserted, and that any covers or panels are properly closed. 

Press and hold the power button firmly for about 30 sec.  If the device does not power off, it is defective. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi eah,

Were you able to resolve the issue?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

elenaclaire
Apprentice

I know this thread is a few years old, but if anyone found the solution, please let me know! 

Eah, did you bring your printer to school? I have the exact problem you described and it started after i moved. Maybe it has something to do with switching wifi's or something? Even though i disconnected the printer from the wifi and my computer a few times and reconnected and it didnt solve the issue. Every time I go to print something, the message "processing... please wait momentarily" shows up and stays there.. 

ugh, if anyone found a solution, please let me know. Thanks

Announcements