05-16-2020 02:05 PM
Windows 10 (all updated on HP Pavilion 15" with 16 GB RAM, 64 bit OS, Intel Core i7 CPU). Most current driver on Canon installed, uninstalled, re-installed. Paper and inks all compatible and full. Performed all different head cleaning functions and printed ink test pages.
Print jobs are stuck in queue and never print.
05-17-2020 01:13 PM
How is the printer connected?
How and to what?
Does it show online / offline, etc?
Bay Area - CA
~R5 C (126.96.36.199) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10~6D2 (v1.1.1) Retired ~EF Trinity, others ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~Windows10/11 Pro ~EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra ~ImageClass MF644Cdw ~Pixel6 ~CarePaks Are Worth It
05-17-2020 01:32 PM
It shows online. I can delete from queue and the menu on the laptop and the printer screen show online.
05-17-2020 01:35 PM
I just toggled the online and offline functions and that did not help.
05-26-2020 08:25 PM
Please try the following adjustment on the printer to see if we can resolve this:
1. Go to the Home menu or press the Home button.
2. Select the Setup icon. This icon looks like a gear.
3. Select Settings.
4. Select Device Settings.
5. Select LAN Settings.
6. Select Common settings.
7. Select TCP/IP settings.
8. Select IPv6.
9. If a Yes/No message appears, choose Yes.
10. Select Enable/disable IPv6.
11. Select Disable.
12. Use the "Back" button to return to the "Common settings" menu. The "Back" button looks like an arrow doing a u-turn.
13. Select WSD setting.
14. Select Enable/disable WSD.
15. Select Disable.
16. Return to the Home menu.
Once this has been done, turn the printer off and back on.
Next, the drivers need to be uninstalled and reinstalled. Perform the following steps on the PC:
1. Right-click the Windows "Start" button which is usually on the lower left corner of your computer. Then choose "Run".
2. In the Run window, type "control panel" without the quotes, then click OK.
3. Open "Programs and Features", or "Uninstall a program".
4. Uninstall the TS9100 MP Drivers.
5. Go back to the Control Panel.
6. Open Devices and Printers.
7. Right-click and delete or remove any copies of the printer that are listed here.
6. Close all windows that are open.
7. Restart your computer.
Once this has been done, we will reinstall. Visit THIS LINK to download and install the latest TS9100 series MP Drivers.
05/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
EOS R6 Mark II - Version 1.1.2
05/18/2023: New firmware updates are available.
EOS Rebel T100 - Version 1.1.0
EOS 5D Mark IV - Version 1.4.0
EOS 6D Mark II - Version 1.2.0
PowerShot Elph 360HS - Version 188.8.131.52
PowerShot SX420 IS - Version 184.108.40.206
PowerShot 620 HS - Version 220.127.116.11
PowerShot SX720 HS - Version 18.104.22.168
PowerShot G1X Mark III - Version 22.214.171.124
PowerShot G7X Mark II - Version 126.96.36.199
PowerShot G9X Mark II - Version 188.8.131.52
04/20/2023: New firmware version 1.4.1 is available for EOS R3
03/30/2023: New firmware updates are available.
EOS 1DX Mark III- Version 1.7.1
Speedlite EL-1 - Version 1.0.2
03/30/2023: Product Advisory for EF50 F1.2 L USM
03/30/2023: Product Advisory for EOS R10
2/07/2023: New product announcements!EOS R8 EOS R50RF-S55-210mm F5-7.1 IS STMRF24-50mm F4.5-6.3 IS STMRF15-30mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM
Canon U.S.A Inc. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or part without permission is prohibited.