cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX922 (2015) Cannot print from iPhone 13pro or iPad 11" 3rd Gen

mr2nky
Apprentice

I cannot print to my Pixma MX922 printer from my iphone 13pro or ipad 11" 3rd gen; but I can print from Mac.  All devices are on the same wifi network; I have confirmed the printer has the latest software; I have disconnected the printer and both devices from the network and then reconnected them; with both the iphone and ipad, I am able to access the web based Canon Network Configuration by entering IP address in a web browser; Canon Print Inkjet/Selphy cannot find printer (and the MX922 is not available on the printer selection, instructions have said for the MX922 to reinstall using the original installation disk, but iPad cannot install from external disk drive.); from the printer settings, the Network Configuration Page indicates connection is "Active."....
I think I have tried just about everything so if anyone has something else to suggest, it would be greatly appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mr2nky
Apprentice

I was able to get it to print.  After disconnecting router, I waited almost 10 min before before restoring power to router; then waited 10 more minutes before connect power and turning printer on; waited an additional 10 minutes before turning iphone and ipad on.  I believe the 5 minutes I had tried before was not long enough.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

mr2nky
Apprentice

I was able to get it to print.  After disconnecting router, I waited almost 10 min before before restoring power to router; then waited 10 more minutes before connect power and turning printer on; waited an additional 10 minutes before turning iphone and ipad on.  I believe the 5 minutes I had tried before was not long enough.

Announcements