cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG7120 "Error Printing..." Message showing up

Anuria
Apprentice

Has anyone else experienced this after upgrading to Windows 10? I have restarted after uninstalling, then reinstalling all of my printer drivers. I even went back to Windows 8 just because I couldn't get my printer to work. After all of that, I was told by the Geek Squad that they don't believe my printer is compatible with Windows 10. Anyhow, I finally got everything to show up properly, the printer shows it's ready, but whenever I try to print something, it says "error printing xxx.doc".

Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

Jason
Whiz

Hi!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know if you have the printed connected via USB or Wi-Fi.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bitly.com/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

I have it connected to my Wi-Fi network. I've checked all my network settings, verified the printer is connected to the right network, and it's still giving me an error when I try to print.

I've removed it from my Wi-Fi and reconnected several times after turning it off and back on. It works fine when connected via USB, but I bought this printer primarily for it's wireless capabilities.

I am able to print to it from my phone, so I'm not sure what the issue is when I try to do so from my PC.

Hello.

Check to make sure that your computer is being connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the printer and your phone.  It may be possible that it is on a different network.

If the error persists, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements