cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG5320 printing blank pages

Shibo77
Apprentice

Hello! I have a 3 year old Canon Pixma MG5320 that has started to print blank pages in the past few weeks. I don't think it's under warranty anymore. I changed all four cartridges, did multiple cleanings and deep cleanings (using up about 2/3 of the ink). Here are the nozzle head and print head alignment results:

Nozzle Check.jpgPrint Head Alignment.jpg 

Red and blue prints for the nozzle head test, and only blue prints for the print head alignment. Is there a way I could directly inspect the nozzle head? Maybe it's also an alignment issue? There was another post with a similar problem. Should I just call technical support? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

If certain colors are missing after cleanings have been performed, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

If certain colors are missing after cleanings have been performed, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

tburchfield
Apprentice

This just happened to me in the middle of a big print job due tomorrow.  I tried nozzle cleaning and it still was printing blank pages.  I then turned my printer power off and then on again, and it is printing fine now.

Chike1940
Apprentice

Announcements