cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG3620 issues

JReed
Apprentice

We recently returned south for the winter, and started having print quality issues -- out of alignment, partial printing, etc.  We replaced the print cartridges but we're still having problems, so I tried to print an alignment page. After printing about 1/3 of the page, the printer turned off.  I thought it was a fluke, so tried again, but it did the same thing.  What should I do?  I should mention we were away for a couple of years; but it did print some, just not well. 

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi JReed.

If the MG3620 is powering off in the middle of printing, it was likely the victim of a few power outages (which can fry the printer's board), and/or internal damage caused by environmental factors (excessive heat/cold, condensation, etc.).

One option I can offer is the Canon Upgrade Program. The Canon Upgrade Program provides a one-time discount on the purchase of a replacement printer directly through Canon U.S.A., and comes with free ground shipping.  If you're interested, you may call one of our phone-based Canon Direct agents at (866) 443-8002.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements