cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma G6020 lcd

AnneH
Apprentice

I just purchased a Pixma G6020 in August. I can't see anything on the lcd screen without shining a bright flashlight on it. Is there a way to increase the brightness? This makes it almost impossible to use the printer for any function other than printing from my computer. I can't find anything in the manuel or support about it.

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I am not aware of any LCD brightness adjustment, nor do I believe it changes depending on ambient light.  I suggest you contact Canon.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Catskillmtnwoma
Apprentice

I agree with you about the lcd panel being very hard to see/read.  This was listed as a "con" in the reviews I read before purchasing this printer, so I was somewhat prepared and decided to overlook the issue because the other features appealed to me.  My solution is to keep a flashlight next to the printer...

After a very short while, I'm now finding it impossible to get the printer to print from the lower cassette paper tray...it had been functioning just fine. 

Announcements