cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA iP8720 won't print envelopes

aubiedoll
Apprentice

I have loaded envelopes tray of my new iP8720 per directions,  but when I try to print, I get a warning light

and a prompt saying "There is no paper in the upper tray"  What am I missing?

I am operating on MAC OS X Yosemite Version 10.10.5

Please help!!

3 REPLIES 3

Shirleyr9147
Apprentice

I have a Canon Pixma IP7260 printer and I have the same problem. I have the envelopes in the correct places.

clmallow
Apprentice

Why isn't anyone with Canon responding to this freaking issue???  This is a pretty **bleep** big deal!  EXTREMELY ANNOYED BY THIS!Cat Mad

Hi!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post! The Canon Community Forum is not intended for immediate response from Canon USA, it's intended to be a place where contributors can come together to help with general issues. 

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using and if you are connected via USB or WI-FI. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via email at http://Canon.us/ContactCF or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks! 

Announcements