cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS9550 Prints in Shades of Green in Monochrome

rogerw
Apprentice

i have TS9050  even if i set it to monochrome it prints in shades of green. Very disappointed about this.

What i do notice is this doesn't happen if i tell it the paper is plain paper not photopaper. My other printer seems fine with the same files. Im guessing this maybe an icc problem? Please Cannon tell me I haven't wasted money on something unfixable.

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hello rogerw!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

Which version of Windows or macOS are you using?
How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?
Which app(s) have you tried printing from?
Do you have the most current Canon software & drivers installed from canon.us/ijsetup?
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Apologies its a TS9550

It's on windows 10 and i have printed the file from windows viewer and Adobe ps. It it a grayscale picture that has been desaturated (to make sure!)

I ask it to print monochrome and whilst it is photopaper it comes out green. If i tell it its plain paper it eventually came out black and white.

Sorry yes its connected v wifi

Announcements