cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS9521C How to Scan in JPG Instead of PDF

pslane1
Contributor

Is there a way to scan JPEG besides Photo setting?  I think there should be a way with Custom setting but I can't see how.  Any other way to do this?  I rarely ever need PDF.

7 REPLIES 7

SamanthaW

Hi!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the model of the printer you have as well as the operating system on you computer.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please check out your other support options here.

Thanks! 

pslane1
Contributor

Oh okay.  My printer is a 2 year old PIXMA TS9521C and I am using Windows Microsoft 10.

Original question:

Is there a way to scan JPEG besides Photo setting? I think there should be a way with Custom setting but I can't see how. Any other way to do this? I rarely ever need PDF.

normadel
Authority
Authority

JPEG is a photo file format. If you want JPEG files, use Photo setting.  What is the problem?

The problem is I'd like to scan a document or other file that is not a photo and not have it in PDF format.  I believe there is a way to do that using "Custom" setting.  PDF is too confining.

normadel
Authority
Authority

You repeated yourself. 

What is WRONG in your opinion of just using the Photo setting to get a JPEG?

The file will not be editable text. It will be a photo. Is that what you want to be able to do?

You apparently don't want to help me or you don't know the answer. I will look elsewhere.

You don't want to hear the answer. You can't even answer my question.

Announcements