cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS9521C Error 1240

Canon4us
Apprentice

Has anyone encountered an error 1240 telling you to open control panel and pull out paper output tray (on new printer) and then once you complete the task, the error remains?

7 REPLIES 7

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I believe you need to press OK or the Home button to acknowledge the error.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

MercyVille
Apprentice

Im super frustrated about this error. How I can solve it?

@MercyVille wrote:

Im super frustrated about this error. How I can solve it?

It would be helpful if you provided the steps to reproduce the issue, as well as any steps you took to resolve it.  "Pressed" the OK button, acknowledged the error, etc.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I followed all the Simone steps as appears on the screen. and it doesn’t works. 

MercyVille
Apprentice

please I need a number of the technical support I will loose a very important opportunity cause this printer 

NJBuckeye
Apprentice

There has to be a solution to this problem, but I have yet to see a person post one.  I would like to speak to a support person.  Does anyone have a number?

Hi NJBuckeye,

You can find all of your personalized support options, including live support, by logging into your MyCanon Account now at: http://canon.us/account Be sure to register printer first before calling in to get directly connected. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements