cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS9020 only prints pink hues-- no cyan!

CinnaRo
Apprentice

Hello,

My Canon TS9020 printer is not printing BK or C (Black and Cyan).

I have run a nozzle check, Clean, and Deep clean cycle and neither of these functions have solved the issue.

Everything is printing in yellow and pink, the PGBK cartridge is working too. I installed new ink and got the same problem. I check the pads on the cartridges and the new and old both produce ink when you touch the pad. 

My issue is exactly like the one here: https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Desktop-Inkjet-Printers/Pixima-TS9020-Printing-Pink/m-p/363259 
And the rep said to contact support -- support sends me to a page that says they are remaking their website, therefore the community is the ONLY place I can ask for help -- I cannot replace this printer because it is no longer sold, I manually fixed the white gear issue so I could extend its use (not knowing that was a known issue) -- but now I have this problem, and I cannot fix it without help!

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen

Hello. I apologize for the confusion. That link was from before our website relaunch. I've updated the link. You'll find your personalized support options within your My Canon Account at canon.us/account

That is exactly where I have tried to contact support -- uploading an image of that page. It is down, therefor I cannot contact anyone via that link. Community seems to be there only support page working.Screen Shot 2023-01-22 at 8.20.00 AM.png

We weren't made aware the My Canon Account page would be down for maintenance today. Phone support is closed on the weekends. The Canon Community isn't for immediate help.

I will take any help the community has! This printer is my longest lasting one, I'd like to know if anyone has ever found a fix-- because I'd rather my $20 go to a new printer than a no fix solution through support if someone has already dealt with this.

Hello! We absolutely understand! That's why if you need to pay for phone support and they can't resolve your problem, you're given the exact amount you pay as credit toward a new printer via the Canon Upgrade Program.

Announcements