cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS6020 Won't Print, Cartridge Not Recognized

PV3
Contributor

Has been acting up - printed something this morning left over from non-printing yesterday. But now when I send another doc to it, no deal. Will not print test page either. Tried to scan a doc and a msg comes up - cartridge not recognized. Thse are full cartridges - replaced in August. JUst one no recognized - red. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

PV3
Contributor

Well guess no one is going to offer any suggestions.I have read many many many posts by people who have had the same problem. They have used Canonized Canon inks and 3rd party - still no deal -- we followed a utube vid that showed what to do with the print head and the inks. Still no deal. I am really ticked off - I have had this printer for 2-1/2 years without too many mechanical problems - but this is really a pain. I like this printer a lot - scans, copies and prints. Now I can't even scan or print with just black. Canon - shame on you!! 

PV3
Contributor

I really liked my canon all in one but to have the whole printer fail (can't print black - can't scan) is a real downside to this printer. All because one ink light didn't light (magenta) -- I have resorted to HP - good luck to all. 

Hi, PV3!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I had been using 3rd party inks in this printer for over 2 years. Then this happened. I would take a chance of making it work if I bought Canon inks. Do you think that will cure this problem? thanks.

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi PV3,

What is the error code that appears on the display of your PIXMA TS6020?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi there- Canon is gonzo! I really liked it but felt a bit upset that I couldn't evn use the blak only or scan. It was big time dead.

Announcements