cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3722: Huge black border on each document while scanning

asuzuwoman
Apprentice

PIXMA TS3722. I am scanning documents and there is a hugh black border on each document. How do I remove it?

Windows 10 OS

5 REPLIES 5

normadel
Authority
Authority

Are the documents 8.5x11, or smaller?

Thank you for responding. The size of the paper is 8 1/2.11

normadel
Authority
Authority

Do you mean your originals have a huge black border, or the scanned images have a huge black border where the originals do not?

The original do not have a border on the document. When I scan the document there is a border that the printer automatically have, obviously in the setup some kind of way, or in the system some kind of way. I have went into the settings to see if I could change or delete borders but I do not see where to do that. I have checked numerous of different things, cannot find where to delete borders, so again, The originals does not have borders but when I scan them there is a huge black border that is somewhat covering over some of the important information.

Thank you for your response.

Just setup this new printer, printed pages come out fine. Scanned pages have the huge black border down the right side edge of the paper. If there is no solution offered in a couple of days I will return the printer.

Announcements