cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3522 won’t connect

Amber5431
Apprentice

I have been trying for months periodically because this piece of dodo won’t connect. I have followed all the steps on multiple occasions. Nothing. It shows up under WiFi but says no connection. Do all the stuff shows up is your printer listed… bunch of words that have nothing to do with canon printer. Says click no or yes I’ve tried both ways and no help. Says should take up to 3 minutes if no change hit next… hit next just spins no change in screen or nothing. This is a new printer. I should not have to contemplate running it over with my car.

HELP

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen

Try using the link from THIS site to see if that helps.

I have tried the links I found on this site and still the same mess. Idk what to do other than smash it and never buy canon products again

Another option would be to register your product on the Canon support site and give Canon support a call.

Canon Support for PIXMA TS3522 | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Hi Amber5431,

We're all here to try and help. The printer has a 2.4Ghz radio.  It can only connect to a 2.4Ghz broadcast that uses WPA2 / AES encryption.  Can you confirm your wireless network meets these standards? 

If the router is dual or tri-band and is using the same SSID name for all broadcasts, it might be helpful to give the 2.4Ghz broadcast a unique name and / or temporarily disable the 5G broadcast while you troubleshoot and attempt to make a connection.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Most of that made no sense to me. Not to be rude. I finally got it to work once then it wouldn’t work anymore again so I doubt it’s an Internet problem. We have fiber optic so I’m not sure how many gigahertz Or whatever there are thank you for your suggestions and information. I think I’m gonna give up with the printer and go back to HP.

Announcements