cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G3270 prints but doesn't scan

GILBIKE
Apprentice

I have a pixma g3270 and dell inspiron 15 running windows 11. I'm in private network in order to share printer and files between computers. My printer works perfectly but won't scan. It can't connect to In bluetooth and devices; printers and scanners;canon G3200 series it doesn't show a bar for scanner. Note: on my wife's desktop under printers and scanners the scanner bar is present but I was only able to actually scan by downloading a microsoft scann app. 9also windows 11).Never had this issue with win 10.

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi GILBIKE,

Are you using Windows 11 in S mode?  If not, it is recommended that you use Canon's drivers, as it includes the scanning software for use with your PIXMA G3270.

To determine this, please hold down the Windows button on your keyboard and press the letter I.

In the Settings window, scroll to the bottom of the right side and click on About.

Under Windows Specifications, look for the Edition entry.  Does "in S mode" appear?

For quicker resolution to this scanning issue, please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below to log into your My Canon account:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Once logged in, click on your product and then click on the Product Support button. When that page loads, click on either the Phone Support button or the Chat Support button to access support.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements