cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3522 Print in copy function on only 1/3-page information printing is OK

dhlta
Apprentice

Print text in copier appears only on 1/3 of the page.......information printing from within appears full page normal.

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Welcome to the Canon forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know of any error message you're getting and
 which operating system is running on your computer or other device (i.e. Windows or macOS and which version) Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue. The forum is not intended for immediate support. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you!

Windows 11 version 22H2   An error number of 03 appeared at one time, and then another time no error number appeared.   All other printing functions such as the information on the machine and anything printed from the computer print full sheet.  Seems that only when I scan into the printer (to make a copy) the machine is printing on the  1/3 of the page and is printing only 1/3 of the page content.

JayC1
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Dhlta! Thanks for posting in the Canon Community Forum. I see that your PIXMA TS3522 is only printing a third of the page that you are trying to copy.

I understand that the printer works normally when you print a document from your computer. Therefore, I recommend that you check the paper size on the printer’s display (the little screen on the printer near the buttons).

The printer’s display is divided into two halves: Upper and Lower. In the lower half of the display, you should see the paper size.

If you are printing on regular copy paper that is 8.5x11 inches, please make sure that you see “LTR” in the bottom half of the display. If you see KG or just the letter L by itself, you need to change it to LTR.

To change the paper size, you’ll need to press the PAPER SELECT button below the printer’s display. The symbol on the Paper Select button looks like a sheet of paper with a folded corner in the lower right. Just press that button repeatedly and stop when you see LTR in the lower half of the printer’s display. Then, press the OK button

If you need to see an illustration of the display and paper select button, please visit the following section of the manual (link below) and skip to step 7:

https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/Manual/All/TS3500%20series/EN/UG/ug-107.html

If the printer is still printing part of the page, please write back with answers to the following questions:

• What size of paper are you trying to use when making copies?
  • What paper size do you see in the bottom half of the printer’s display? (example KG, L, LTR)

You may also want to visit the following sections of the manual for more information.

https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/Manual/All/TS3500%20series/EN/UG/ug-117.html

https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/Manual/All/TS3500%20series/EN/UG/ug-217.html

I hope this information helps. If it works, please click on the box that says "Accept As Solution" below this post. Thank you for choosing Canon.

Announcements