cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3522 Error Codes A5, E34, and E59

Eva1
Apprentice

I have a Canon pixama printer ts3522. This is my second One. The first one I didn't have very long and had problems with it. It had to be repaired. I sent it back, Canon sent me another one. 

Same kind!  I used it two or three times. And it started having errors. The error first was, A5- then I had E34. I did what I was told to do by someone on YouTube. I unplugged it both Internet and printer. Plugged it back in. Now it says an error E59. Plus A5. I am so upset 😭

Can anyone help me please!!

1 REPLY 1

rs-eos
Elite

E34 refers to "Easy wireless connect has failed".  But hopefully the printer is now connected to your network.

E59 states "Paper size settings at printer driver do not match the paper size registered in the printer".

In terms of A5, I'm wondering if that is the paper size you're using? I don't see any "A5" error code in the User Manual.

Are you using A5 sized paper? What computer are you using and what software (e.g. Pages, Microsoft Word) are you using to print your documents?  Check to see if the actual paper size you have in your printer matches the printer settings.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers
click here to view the gallery
Announcements