cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR4720 Suddenly Stopped Printing, Unable to Install Driver

muse73
Apprentice

My printer is pretty new and was working fine.  Then it just stopped printing.  According to my computer there isn't a driver installed.  Not sure what happened as one day it just stopped working.  I have gone in many circles trying to load the driver from the Canon site and I am unable to do so.  Buying a printer in December to have it stop working in June is very frustration.  Any help would be appreciated.  

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

So we can best assist you, please let us know what version of Windows or MacOS you are running?

Or if you would like assistance in real time, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for real time support. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Windows 11 and my printer is registered already however, I struggled to find where I could go for support and this is why I posted on here.  

Hi,

If you go into your Canon account and click on Product support, it will give you our phone number(1-800-652-2666), to contact us and it also looks like you have access to our chat support team as well. Both are available Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST excluding holidays.

Since the drivers wont load, the real time feedback of a live technical support call/chat would be very beneficial in this case.

We look forward to hearing from you.

thank you, I will call or chat. 

click here to view the gallery
Announcements