cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR4700 Series - Double-sided printing spawns false paper jam message

Corrine
Contributor

I have a Pixma 4700 (Canon) and it says there's a paper jam when doing a double sided printing. I have opened it every way and there's nothing in there, the printing if all off, you can't read anything at all, how do I fix this?

3 REPLIES 3

Kristoff
Rising Star

Thanks for joining the conversation, Corrine!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using (example: PIXMA TR4720, PIXMA TR4722, etc). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I did put it in the post, it's a Canon Pixma TR4700. It's not even a year old and isn't used often. It was working fine till I tried to do a double sided printing. Then the error came up, it does jam but only when I try to do a double sided printing; otherwise it prints.

Hi Corrine. The designation of 'PIXMA TR4700' designates the series of printers, but their are numerous printers in that designation that have their own specific traits and features. The exact model number of your printer should be on the front of the printer at the upper right.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements