cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922 driver error on Macbook Pro/Ventura

rsmoke
Apprentice

I discovered today that the tray selection function no longer works properly and that the printer attempts to select the wrong tray and as a result, fails to work. I am running venture and updated all the drivers. Any suggestions? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Arthur

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

What is the exact model PIXMA you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit)?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks for writing. It's an older model Pixma MX922. I uploaded all the drivers, reselected the printer on my Mac, deleted the Plist file. That is all the trouble shooting I could think of doing on my end. I believe the issue might be on the software side.

rsmoke
Apprentice

Hello, I figured out my problem. Thanks for trying to help. The issue was with printing settings the document creator affixed--setting options that I didn't know existed! Appreciate your taking the time with this query.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements