cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX432 paper roller not grabbing paper

nmojica22
Apprentice

I've had this printer for several years and it has worked great. Today, it stopped grabbing paper. I researached and found on this forum that this has happened to at least one other person. In that scenario, they were referred to an upgrade program as the parts for this printer have been discontinued as of 2018. 

Generally, I'm happy with Canon products and even have purchased my cameras from Canon. I'd be interested in upgrading this printer and would like to take advantage of this. This is a rather important matter as we are working from home a lot during this pandemic. PLEASE HELP! 

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Have a look here:

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART137409&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&search...

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you for this link and your response. Unfortunately, It did not resolve the issue. The printer tells me to load paper even though the paper is in its tray. I'm beginning to believe I simply need to upgrade the printer. 

Greetings,

Paper loaded, but not being detected?  That sounds like a sensor issue or default tray setting if the device has more than one paper tray.   

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

nmojica22
Apprentice
Hello- that’s correct. It’s loaded but not detected. It only has one loading tray. I understand the printer has been decommissioned.
Announcements