cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2500 Scangear IJscan utility stops

BillL
Apprentice

I have a PIXMA MG2500 on a Lenovo running Windows 10.  Scangear and IJ scan utilities window says scanner warming up - for a looong time, then close down. Error codes are 3, 202, 19.  Can anyone tell me what the codes mean, or how to fix the problem?  Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The issue may be related to the connection.  Please ensure that the printer is connected directly to your computer via USB, rather than through any USB hubs or extension devices.  Then try scanning again.

If the issue continues to persist, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Aplus
Apprentice

Any,

Proper Resolution for this issue i am facing the same issue with my new pixima 2500 its printing fine but when scanning through IJ scangear utility it stops working i have tried to reinstalled the full software it works for some time then stops.

Hi Aplus,

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, to go: https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements