cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG series driver

dcnickr
Apprentice

I was wondering if someone could verify if all the Pixma MG series printers have the same driver?? I have an install that will not let me install another printer. I would look for another MX series printer if they all have the same driver. Thanks in advance for any input.

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, dcnickr!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer models you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

The current printer is a MG2522...  it needs replacing. I was looking for a model that uses the same printer driver. This is an install on a POS system and it is very difficult to get drivers installed. 

Hi dcnickr,

There isn't another printer available that uses the same driver as the PIXMA MG2500 series printer.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements