cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G7020 printer icon on Mac

AmyDexter
Contributor

Where is the Pixma G 7020 printer icon on my MacBook Pro? I see the Scanner Icon but cannot find a printer icon although the printer prints.

9 REPLIES 9

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

Do you see any error messages?
Which version of macOS are you using?
How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?
What app(s) are you using to print?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

AmyDexter
Contributor

No error message, Ventura 13.1, wifi

I'm working in Quickbooks online trying to use the paper draw each time (not the rear loading feed).  I print once and it prints from the paper tray.  The second time I prints, it instructs me to load paper into the rear.  I cannot navigate to settings to set the tray to use 

AmyDexter
Contributor

Is there a human I can speak with?  I may need to return this Canon and purchase and Epson.  I've spent way to much time setting this thing up.

Phone support is open weekdays from 9 am to 9 pm (ET). Again, you'll find your personalized support options within your My Canon Account at canon.us/account

AmyDexter
Contributor

I have looked under my printer type and it does not provide a phone number.  What number should I call?  Are you able to continue addressing my previous issue?

Stephen

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is urgent, click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find your support options. 

AmyDexter
Contributor

So I understand, you are you working on the previous question as well as providing a phone Number, correct?

Hello again!

For access to phone support, go to your My Canon Account at canon.us/account and register your printer. Once you've done that, you'll see your available support options. Their number is 1-800-OK-CANON; however, you must be registered before calling, or the phone system will not let you speak with an agent, and again they're closed today. 

Please review the FAQ section at the top right of the page to learn the ins-and-outs of the Canon Community Forums. 

thank you

Announcements