cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G3260 Error Code 5200

EGold48
Apprentice

Hello...I have a two year old Canon Pixma G3260 printer that has stopped working. It gets filled with the ink bottles. Its showing an error Code of 5200. A Geek Guy couldn't fix it this morning since he believes it's the printer heads. Has anyone out there had the same problem? It's a new printer.(I don't consider two years to be old.) I'm not in the market for another one. Thanks. I hope you can help. (I had to choose a location, so I went with "Mobile & Compact Printers.") [We moved it to "Desktop Inkjet Printers" where this post will feel right at home!]

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please click HERE for some information on how to try and clear the 5200 error. If you need to replace the print head, please contact the Parts department below by calling them directly at 1-866-481-2569 between the hours of 9 AM to 7 PM (ET) Monday to Friday.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

ajwcanon74
Apprentice

My problem is just like Egold48. My printer turned two in May and suddenly a week ago it stopped printing. The rollers spin for several seconds and the paper does not feed. I have done the steps for resetting several times but nothing seems to work. It's hard to believe that the product's quality is so poor that it works for only two years. Anyone else have any suggestions?

kjega
Apprentice
I too had the same issue. My issue resolved in no time when I tried the following action in the same sequence. https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/ErrorCode/G3020%20series/EN/ERR/err_contents0100.html?ref=err_c...

Thanks for sharing your problem and how you resolved it. I haven't done the ink flush yet, but that's my next step when I get the time. However, after keeping the printer off for several days, and after cleaning the heads, it worked for printing black ink documents. Now, I keep the printer turned off until I am ready to use it again. Hopefully, after I flush the ink, I won't have to treat it so sensitively. 

click here to view the gallery
Announcements