cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G3202 - Paper Jam Error

jairbender
Apprentice

Hi, I have a Canon Pixma G3202 that I purchased for my sister last for Christmas. She says she hasn't used it because there is a persistent paper error. When the paper feeds though the back try it pulls the paper to the left and then there is "no paper" error.

I have tried resetting the printer, I have tried different types of paper I have uninstalled & reinstalled the printer with no luck. I did a search & I saw someone with this same error on the forums but all they do is say "contact support". Since I bought this for my sister for Christmas last year phone support is no longer valid.

I feel awful she has never even used the printer, I just want to get this brand new printer I got for her up and running. It won't print.

Please Help

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

The printer comes with a factory 1 year warranty. If the printer was purchased 12/21 then it is in warranty and should have access to phone support. 

If our phone support team is unable to resolve the issue and you still have a copy of the printer's proof of purchase, you could look into getting the printer exchanged through your warranty options. 

You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Announcements