cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd problem printing with PRO 100 printer

mec93
Apprentice

I thought I had a problem with only my printer. I believe it's with Photoshop and possibly the printer. PS version is 24.7.1 Printer firmware is 2.001, on a win 10 system

I was reducing the image size with the crop tool. The images had been printer before but I needed to reduce their size to 8x10. I used crop, got them to the necessary size, saved the image (tiff) and printed. The image printed OK, up to the point where it was cropped. The cropped out portion of the image was  being printed with the image, but the cropped out part of the image that should not be printed is showing as black and white ((or faint color) with vertical streaks.

After wasting 5 sheets of paper I tried another image that I did NOT crop, it printed perfectly. I took another image, cropped it slightly and it behaved the same way, the cropped area that I was trying to get rid of was showing up as streaks of the same size as the cropped out area.  Using print studio pro, the images look perfectly formatted. The misprinting streaks only show up on the images that had just been cropped.  printer firmware ? PS release. ?

This printer has been printing flawlessly since 2018

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements