cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My PIXMA TR8622 is not Printing Correctly

canyonator21
Apprentice

After working ok for at least a year my printer is now experiencing problems printing a document with pictures and text.canon tr-8622.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

So we can best assist you, please let us know what version of Windows or MacOS you are running. 

Also, if you have performed any maintenance such as cleanings or alignments, please let us know that as well. 

We look forward to hearing back from you. 

It doesn't look like a response was provided but I'm having the same problem of poor print quality after working fine for a year and a half.  I operate on Windows 10 Pro and I've done everything I know from a deep cleaning to alignment and it still happens.  However, the problem seems to go for awhile and then comes back again.

Hi,

After the cleanings, did you happen to print a nozzle check? If so, how does it compare to the one listed HERE?

If the nozzle check is good, you may just need to remove and reinstall the printer on your computer. If the nozzle check does not match the example and the printer would require service since the nozzle cleanings did not  resolve the issue. 

If the printer is in it's 1 year warranty, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for your warranty options. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

If the printer is out of warranty, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

bcwalsh
Apprentice

Yeah, every time I do the deep cleaning it looks like that and then it prints like crap.  However, it just  started printing good so hopefully it will keep it up. Thx

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements