cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My PIXMA G7000 Printer does not print Magenta

alinevieira88
Apprentice

In the first Nozzle test everything was fine except it did not print magenta. I performed a cleaning and nothing changed. I performed a second cleaning with the same results, I attempted a deep cleaning and got an error, support code 5200. All my colors are almost completely full.

I turned it off and on again, performed several more cleanings and now, not only it doesn't print magenta but my blue and yellow are stripped.

I attempted an Ink flush, the yellow is non-existent, the blue is even worse, magenta still doesn't work.

I did another cleaning and now only black works.

I'm not sure what to do with this printer other than throw it in the garbage. My previous HP never gave me this type of issues.

Any solutions are welcomed.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hello!
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information:
• What is the exact model printer you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit)?
• Which version of Windows or macOS are you using?
• How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks, and have a great day!

It is a Canon Pixma G7020 connected via Wi-Fi and I'm using Windows 10 Pro. I'm in the US but I don't know it's been more than 1 year or not.

Announcements