cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MX432 is not printing email or web content . What shall I do ?

rlyhk
Apprentice

My MX432 is not printing email or web content .  What shall I do ?

Thanks !

3 REPLIES 3

Jason
Whiz

Hi, rlyhk!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the version of Windows or Mac in use.  Also, to help test the issue, please try printing from a different software program, like a word processor or the like and verify if the same issue occurs.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks Jason !  MY PC is on Windows 7.  It prints ok with word and spreadsheet.  

Ramona
Authority

Hi rlyhk,

I would like to have you print a nozzle check pattern from the printer to see if the inkjet nozzles are dispensing the ink correctly.  If it s not, performing a series of cleanings and deep cleanings on the printer may resolve the issue you are experiencing.  To print the nozzle check pattern and perform the cleanings, please follow the steps located at the link below:

PIXMA MX432 Printing Nozzle Check Pattern and Performing Print Head Cleanings

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements